Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Netbook Reflection


This year I have really enjoyed having a Netbook to work on because …It has been much easier for me, because I can type faster.

Furthermore having a Netbook has meant that …. It is fun and quite interesting having a little laptop. Have you ever had a little Netbook. It means a lot to me.

Most definitely the best thing ….. Is that you can play games but no only that you can show your work to everybody. This is FANTASTIC!!!! and amazing.

BAD THINGS

While our Netbook is having to try and reach google it is anoying because then we can’t work faster enough, and when I get spelling mistakes the red under line comes up I get distracted.

The hardest thing … Is I can’t focus properly because it is a little bit hard. Sometimes I feel like using a pen and paper and then I feel like using my netbook. I sometimes spend half of my time playing games and the other half doing the right thing but then I still get my writing finished.

Last year I did not like using pen and paper because I am use to using my netbook. I can not wait to take my netbook home.

1 comment:

  1. You have had a superstar year Mary! Thanks for all your hard work - it has paid off. You have made some massive improvements in your writing, reading and maths,
    I loved your MTV lip sync - so cool to watch you perform so confidently.

    ReplyDelete