Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

My Picnic


“ YAY!!!! it’s picnic time again”. When I knew that it was time I felt excited. Last year it was good, but this year was even better. I was saying to myself “ What should I do when we get there?”. Running towards Pt England beach, I picked up a blob of clay and started to play with it. I LOVE playing with clay.


Eating..... Everybody LOVES eating good food. Well.. While sitting next to delicious chocolate cupcakes they made me want to eat them. Obviously I couldn't because they weren’t mine. Instead I just sat and dreamt!

Getting a small bat and a ball..... I wanted to find someone to play with. Politely I asked Muamua and she exclamied “ Yes”, and we played nice together.

I LOVE PICNIC!!!! HOPE YOU LOVE PICNIC TIME!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary,
    Love your Picnic story it is really great. You have added a lot of detail to your interesting story...
    Keep up the talented work From Jordenne

    ReplyDelete