Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Life Education Trust

What is a Friend:
A friend is someone you can rely on. Also a friend is someone you can trust. A friend is someone that can cheer you up whenever you are sad.

What makes a good friend:
A good friend is someone who doesn't tell your secrets. A good friend is someone who doesn't pretend to be your friend. Also a good friend is someone you can trust.

Why are your friends important:
My friends are important because, I can rely on them, and they trust me and I trust them. They also don't be dishonest with me and I don't be dishonest to them. I also treat my friends like my family. Friends are one of the most important person you could ever have in your entire life. 

Make sure you do not lose that friend. Because it's the only good friend your ever going to get.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment