Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Free Blog Writing

Yesterday me and my best friend Marama went to the G.I ( Glenn Innes ) pools after school. When school had finished we walked home together and I went one way and she went the other way towards her home. When I got home I asked my mum and she answered, " Yes". I was so happy.

So I put my swimming togs in to my bag and my towel, and my soap and shampoo. I arrived at Marama house and then we left. When we got to the swimming pools we quickly got changed and jumped into the big cold pool. After that we jumped out and hoped into the warm pool it was so warm I was getting hot. So I jumped out and jumped back into the cold pool and it was freezing because, you were in a warm pool then you go into a cold one that makes freezing. The when we got over ourselves

Marama asked the Life Guard if she could dive in he said " Yes". So Marama jumped out and went to dive in. I went to go and have a go. I got out of the water and dived in. It was so much fun. It was getting late so me and Marama jumped out and had our shower the walked back home. She went her way and I went mine.

I had so much fun I would love to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment