Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Watching Fireworks

During the weekends me and my sister, my other little sister and my dad all went out to watch the Fireworks. Our neighbours were lighting them and we were watching them. Our neighbour got burnt only once and they had a bucket of water besides them just in case there would be a fire.

Did you know that fireworks can be really dangerous. They might just be fireworks that pop in the sky but they can catch on fire on your clothing. So be careful. Tomorrow night is the actual date to light your fireworks. But you can light them when ever you what. 

Hope you enjoyed my story about watching the fireworks.
Please leave some feedback!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary:

    I really like your story about wathching Fireworks did you get burnt? I hope you didn't keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete