Pages

Monday, March 31, 2014

2014 Visual Mihi

The year 7 & 8 extension group have been working on their visual mihi. It is about our family and what you do in life and who you are.

We had to go on hyperstudio and draw all our symbols . Then we took a picture of ourselves on photo booth. Then we all put it together in Comic Life. And that is how we came up with this.

As you can see my fist symbol is my culture. I am Maori and Pakeha. My second symbol is what nationality I am. I am Mormon. My third symbol represents what sports I love. I mostly love Netball because it is fun and it makes you use up all your energy. And for my lucky last symbol I have a heart. That heart represent something and that is my family. I love my family very much.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mary!
    My name is Ryan Knight; I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I enjoyed reading your blog post on your 2014 Visual Mihi. The symbols you selected were an excellent choice to represent the things that identifies who you are. Each of the symbols you created was very unique and colorful. I also have a blog that I upload my class projects for my teacher in EDM 310; this class has taught me how to utilize technology and use it to communicate with people from around the world that share the same interests as I do. You did a wonderful job with making a collage from the tool Comic Life to represent your presentation. I plan on using those tools to create my own Visual Mihi in the near future. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete