Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bits Of My Holiday

During the Holidays I went down to Queenstown. Where or the fun and and nature things happen. When I landed my flight which was Air New Zealand, I quickly hopped of the plane. When I was outside of the Airport I was surprised because, in Auckland it was raining and in Queenstown it was sunny like nothing.

We went to collect our baggage then rent a car. The car was a Rav 4. It was a really cool car because when you needed to start the car you just pushed the button. But it kind of boring because my favourite song was on and we couldn't leave the car on, because it was a push of button. But anyway we went to our Hotel which was called Rydges. It was so fancy. Here is a picture down below:
To Be Continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment