Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Writing Motivation - Cold Morning

While waking up for school, I felt a chilli breeze swoop through my room, leaving me shiver in my bed. I thought in my head, “I don’t want to get up, maybe later it might become warmer.” 1 hour later.... “Oh no I am going to be late.” I quickly got ready and left for school.

As soon as I opened the door to go outside, a brisk wind made it’s way into my home. I couldn't believe I had to walk in that. I wanted to stay and have breakfast but then I would've been more late and get into more trouble. So I decided to not go with that idea. I took my first step outside into that freezing cold, and my jacket just started flapping. My teeth were chattering and I had goosebumps around my body.

My lips began to turn purple as soon as I got to the end of the street, (And it’s not even that long of a walk.) My stomach was so hollow it couldn’t stop itself from rumbling. And Every breath I took steam would come out when I blew out.

When I was making my way into the classroom, I quickly ran towards the heater. But I was still on detention and I was still hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment