Pages

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2nd & 3rd Day Countdown to Impact

Yesterday I had my second day on the game Astria Countdown to Impact. It was an outstanding time. Me and my partner finally unlocked the code. It was 8 - * and .. - >>. It took us a while to figure it out and a very long time to in that 20 minutes. Me and my partner were relived to Have figured the code out. Now we are kind of on the other level. We are almost finished. All we have to do is get into the other room to but supplies for our spaceship.

Me and my partner tried again today. We only used 20 minutes of our time. We are so getting into it and it is really fun. It also helps us learn about space I guess.We had a lot of fun and we finally knew that it was fireball. We were always clicking falling rock. And it was the wrong one for the code. We were both trying our best today to try and getting into the door to our spaceship. We might have to try again tomorrow. I hope we do better.

This game is really fun and cool to play. It isn't just a game it is also teaching us something. I hope they make a second one if they can because this is such a great game!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment