Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Why I loved being a Year 7

This year has been an extraordinary year. I have loved every minute of it as well as being great friend of some of the year 8's. Through the year everybody has been friendly and it was hard saying goodbye to the year 8's because it was like growing up with them.

The things that I have enjoyed this year are: Being a Moo-Juicer, Making Coffee  for the school, being a role model for the juniors. Becoming a year 7 has really made me step up and show what a good role model is.

I would like to say a huge thanks to Miss Squires for teaching me a lot and being a good teacher. And to thank you to the Admin teachers. You guys have supported the school a lot. And a big thank you to Mrs Tele'a for being the best extension teacher ever. Also a HUGE Thank you to Mr Burt and Mrs Burt for making this school happen. If it wasn't for you guys where would we be right now.

I have loved being a year 7 and I definitely can not wait until next year when I will be a year 8. I hope I do my best.

1 comment:

  1. Why thank you Mary! What a lovely post. You have had an eventful year and been a great asset to the school.

    Have a happy Christmas.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete