Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Holiday Highlights


  • Brothers Wedding - On Sunday the 18th my brother Mokai and his fiancee Emma got married. As we were driving into the vineyard my heart was pounding. Didn’t know what to think or what to feel except happy for them. It was time! Emma was walking down the aisle and she looked beautiful as ever. THey exchanged vows and they were officially married. I didn’t want the day to end!

  • Going Taupo -  2 days after my brothers wedding we left for Taupo. It was so fun. I hated the long travel because I get car sick. But I we stopped for lunches and little snacks on the way. The reason why we were going Taupo because we were dropping of our nan, plus my older sister was going to stay there anyway. I just went down for the trip. I ended up going for a swim in the lake and it was refreshing. Did you know that the lake in Taupo is the biggest lake in New Zealand. And a plane also crashed in there last year or this year. My uncle Barry own a motel so we stayed there and we didn’t have to pay! I ended up having a great time. But I miss my nan!

Christmas Day - Christmas Day was the best I had yet! We got presents and we went to my sisters Breanna’s house. We had a swim then we talked and chatted about stuff. Our Christmas was a bit ruined but then when I thought about it we were actually helping someone. See my aunty went into hospital and we had to pick her up but we didn't want to leave the pool but we ended up going. Then I felt like we did a good thing cause we helped someone... My Aunty!

No comments:

Post a Comment